The Bosley Guarantee
Hair transplantation patients may respond differently to treatment and results may vary from person to person. As such, Bosley cannot guarantee results, but for each surgical hair restoration procedure performed at Bosley (the "Bosley Procedure"), we will replace any hair graft that did not grow, free of charge to you, provided that all of the following terms and conditions are met:
- A minimum of twelve months has passed since your Bosley Procedure was performed by a Bosley Medical Group affiliated physician ("Bosley Physician") at a Bosley Medical Group surgical office;
- Following the Bosley Procedure, you did not have another surgical hair restoration procedure performed by any physician other than a Bosley Physician. Further, you have not received or have been undergoing any aesthetic and/or medical treatment that can adversely affect hair growth;
- You have complied with and followed all post-operative care instructions and other medical recommendations made by the Bosley Physician, and attended all of your post-operative consultations and other follow-up visits at a Bosley Medical Group surgical office;
- A Bosley Physician has assessed the growth of your transplanted hair and has determined the number of grafts to be replaced at no cost to you; and
- You have not been determined ineligible for a subsequent Bosley Procedure by a Bosley Physician for any medical reason (including, but not limited to, failure to disclose relevant medical history and information, inadequacy of donor area, lack of elasticity of scalp tissue, appearance of a new medical condition, etc.). The final decision regarding your medical eligibility for treatment will be made by a Bosley Physician in accordance with his or her medical judgment.