Hair Regrowth Treatment with Minoxidil for Women helps to grow hair and slow down further hair loss. The leave-in treatment revives hair follicles to stimulate hair growth and fight hair loss for thicker, fuller-looking hair. Minoxidil is the only FDA-approved topical hair loss treatment and is clinically proven to combat hair loss. Most users will begin to experience visible results in as little as 16 weeks*. The easy-to-use dropper applicator allows a quick and precise application. 2-month supply.
Includes: Two 2oz Bottles with a dropper applicator
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 2% w/v.
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol (30% w/v), propylene glycol, purified water.
How To Use
Important: When applying BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment, make sure the medicine comes in direct contact with the scalp. The medicine will not work if it is applied only on your hair and does not reach your scalp. Safe to use morning and night.
- Remove the cap. To remove, push down and turn in direction of the arrows on the cap.
- Part your hair in the area of hair thinning or loss.
- Push in the small tab located to the bottom right of the turning wheel.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1 ML line. If the level of the solution is above the 1 ML line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
- Next, place the tip of the dropper near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution from running off the scalp, apply a small amount at a time.
- After each use attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed.
Apply 1mL, 2 times a day (morning and night) directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Lightly tap or massage the product into scalp. Do not use more. Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. Wash hands with soap and water immediately after applying. Each bottle should last about one month if used as directed. Use a mild shampoo if washing your scalp before applying BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment Regular Strength for Women.
* Based on this 16-week study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17761356/