WE KNOW YOU ARE BUSY
Send us your pictures and we’ll have one of our hair loss specialists evaluate them and contact you. Simply follow the instructions below to get started.
FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS TO GET A PHONE CONSULTATION
1) Take 3 photos of your head, including a front view, top view, and back view. For best results, follow the examples.
2) Answer all of the following questions to get a personalized consultation.
- What is your name?
- What is the best number to reach you at?
- What is the best time to reach you? (Morning: 9-12pm, Afternoon: 12-5pm, Evening: 5-9pm) Please include your time zone.
- Do you wish to be contacted via phone call or text message?
- What areas of scalp do you want improved (front, top, back, sides)?
- Do you have any prior hair restoration experiences, including hair transplant procedures, PRP procedures, Rogaine and Propecia? If you had a hair transplant procedure in the past, please indicate FUT or FUE as well as the graft count.
3) Email your photos and the questionnaire above to email@example.com
- Once we receive your email, we will do our best to respond to you promptly via text or call back, depending on your indicated preference.
-Message & data rates may apply.
-This service may be discontinued at any time, for any reason.
-It may be necessary to have an in-person consultation before a quote or recommendation can be presented.
-Nothing said or communicated during the consultations should be construe as a medical evaluation or medical advice, nor that you are a candidate. You must speak with a Bosley physician (available free-of-charge at one of Bosley’s Regional Surgical Centers) for a medical evaluation and diagnosis prior to receiving a hair transplant surgery.
-Any quote estimate provided is an estimate only. Final pricing and graft recommendation can be provided during a free consultation with a counselor and physician at Bosley.
-Not all submissions will be eligible to receive a quote or response. Reasons may include: technical difficulties, lack of visible hair loss in photos, non-candidacy, non-acceptable images.