CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
As always, Our Patients’ and Team Members’ Safety Are Priority #1.
These are unprecedented times and we want to inform you about our current practice for your awareness and confidence in us as an organization. As a medical practice, the safety and well-being of our patients and team members have been our top priority for over 45 years. That will never change. Bosley has always strived to practice in a manner consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines typically used to protect against the spread of influenza and other highly communicable diseases. Please know that we are committed to adhering to these high standards and, in fact, are enhancing these protocols with increasing our standard sanitation and disinfection cleaning measures, including:
1. Increased anti-viral/bacteria cleaning for all facilities, consultation rooms, and workspaces.
2. Pre-screening medical questions to all visiting patients via email, text, phone, and in-office.
3. We are carefully monitoring the health status of all of our team members on a daily basis.
4. Our Senior Counselors will continue to provide the finest Bosley consultation possible, while still respecting your personal space.
5. Rescheduling any ill patients for a time of their convenience when they have fully recovered.
We continue to follow applicable occupational health and safety regulations in every center, every day – regardless of season or sickness. We do this to ensure our patients can trust us not only for the world-class services we provide but for the overall center environment.
Join Us To Help Keep Our Community Healthy!
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer liberally
- Keep away from others that are sick
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
- Avoid all non-essential travel
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your primary care healthcare provider immediately. Your primary care healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard yourself and others and remain at home.
We look forward to seeing you soon. We will continue to closely monitor the situation for any changes on an hourly basis and do all we can to protect you and our team members. If you are unable to come into one of our offices, we can arrange a consultation via phone or video with one of our experts if you prefer, or we can help you reschedule your appointment to a later date. Please call (800) 669-8615 for more information.
PATIENT SCHEDULING - VIDEO CONSULTS NOW AVAILABLE
We look forward to seeing you soon. We will continue to closely monitor the situation for any changes on an hourly basis and do all we can to protect you and our team members. If you are unable to come into one of our offices, the good news is that now you can get the same great consultation experience with just a few clicks or a quick phone call. To schedule a video consult go to our online scheduler or please give us a call (800) 669-8615 for more information.
Thank you so much for being a loyal Bosley patient.
President & CEO, Bosley