Patient Safety Information
Please read before coming to Bosley for a procedure or consultation.
We are very committed to the safety of our patients, staff, and any visitors to our offices. All of our offices are following infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have also enacted some additional changes to help protect everyone who comes into our offices. For example:
• Everyone in the office will be wearing facial covering (i.e mask or bandanna) and you will be required to do so as well. If you do not have a mask, Bosley can provide one.
• We will ask some screening questions and take the temperature of everyone who comes into our office. If you have a fever, cough, cold, flu, virus, sore throat, or are caring for someone with these symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You will notice that our reception area has been redesigned to allow for social distancing.
• You will check in for your appointment using only your cell phone.
• All consult offices and treatment rooms are cleaned after every patient interaction and the suite itself is cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We look forward to meeting with you. If you have questions, please call 800.985.6405. Welcome!!