- Convenient and easy replaceable roller head
- 540 medical grade stainless steel needles
- Thoughtfully weighted and balanced ergonomic handle design
- Anti-slip, rubber comfort grip
for Hair, Beard and Skin
Bosley’s Micro-Roller can be used to promote all kinds of hair growth. Derma rollers are effective for promoting growth on the scalp, as well as facial hair. This powerful approach utilizes an effective two-step process of micro-rolling and follicle energizer for an innovative way to stimulate your scalp and rejuvenate your hair and skin.
• Stimulates the skin
• Increases blood flow
• Increases collagen production
The Bosley Micro-Roller consists of an ergonomic, molded handle made with a slip-resistant rubber grip and a head of 540 medical grade stainless steel needles (0.25mm). Our micro-protrusion tips facilitate exfoliation, promoting healthy skin where hair grows.
• Thoughtfully weighted and balanced ergonomic handle design
• Anti-slip, rubber comfort grip
• Comes with a protective anti-microbial that case keeps your Micro-Roller protected and ready for travel
• For use on scalp, beard, and face.
plus Follicle Energizer
Support healthy hair function in areas of thinning with Healthy Hair and Scalp Follicle Energizer, an intensive, advanced leave-in treatment serum featuring Biotin and Caffeine to help inhibit the effects of DHT on hair and scalp and strengthen hair follicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Biotin helps strengthen the hair follicle
• Caffeine helps inhibit the effects of DHT on hair and scalp
• Panthenol helps strengthen the hair and improve moisture retention creating thicker, fuller-looking hair
• When applied to the root area, Apple Stem Cell Extract works to help promote hair growth by stimulating dormant hair follicles
• Rosemary Extract helps reduce scalp inflammation and increase circulation
How to Use Bosley’s Derma Roller for Hair Growth
To achieve optimal results when using the Bosley dermaroller for hair loss, we recommend following these steps:
- Sectioning: When using the derma roller, hair should be separated into sections. Begin by carefully separating the areas of your scalp that are affected by hair loss into distinct sections. This will allow for a more targeted application of the derma roller.
- Topical Application: Apply a few drops of BosleyMD Follcile Energizer or other topical solution to each section. Popular topicals include essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, peppermint and coconut. Do not apply directly on the derma roller. Instead, massage the solution into the targeted areas on the scalp.
- Rolling Technique: When derma-rolling for hair loss, it’s important to learn the right technique. For the best outcome, run the hair growth roller over each section of your scalp four to five times, always following the direction of hair growth. This consistent rolling motion aids in stimulating the hair follicles.
- Appropriate Pressure: Use slight pressure (do not press down too hard) when rolling. The natural weight of the micro-roller alone should be enough to exfoliate your skin. Maintain a steady and controlled grip when rolling. After completing the rolling process, you may apply additional BosleyMD Follicle Energizer or other approved topical to further nourish the scalp and/or stimulate hair growth. Consistent use everyother day, helps stimulate blood flow and promotes hair growth.
- Sanitization: It’s important to clean the derma roller before and after each use. Use a solution containing at least 70% isopropyl alcohol for effective sterilization.
By following these guidelines, you can maximize the benefits of using the Bosley Derma Roller for hair growth for a fuller, natural-looking head of hair.
3pc Replacement Head Kit
The Micro-Roller head should be replaced approximately every two months, or when the needles begin to feel dull or blunt. The triple pack replacement set includes 3 replacement roller heads for use with the Bosley Micro-Roller and our fuss-free tray that makes swapping your micro-roller heads a breeze. Contains 3 replacement rollers.