- Choose a Plain Background. A neutral background will help keep the focus where it is needed -- your hair.
- Good lighting is crucial. Avoid artificial lighting and camera flash. Bright, natural light with minimal shadows works best. 3. Correct angles are important -- front, top, back, and (optional) sides. Some times asking a friend for help or utilizing a selfie stick will ensure you can get the right angles.
- Consistency. The after photo should match the before photo. Matching the head angles, lighting, hair style to the best of your ability.
- Focus. The photo should be clear and in focus.
- Take 4 photos of your head, including a front view, top view, side view and back view. For best results, follow the examples.
Share Your Photos and Story
Email your photos and story to [email protected]*.
Thank you for sharing your story and photos! This helps potential Bosley patients make the right decision on treating their hair loss.
*By sending this email, I give Bosley permission to utilizing my photos and/or story for marketing purposes.